Saturday, January 22, 2011

why do i need to title each post

Self control is an interesting thing. We barrier our own experience for the benefit of others, or in many cases to benefit our lives later. But self control can be annoyingly underwhelming in a place where you conciously want to change.

My next work for a few weeks will be focus on my first major novel. I seek to have one big release this year and it must be this. I have over time been able to really improve my editing skills. My focus on writing and readable, enjoyable, sellable text has never been higher. Even the little things like the first time in years I have a new pc just for the purpose of writing and that is all I have used it for. (This is a stupendous feat as you will come to learn I love video games.)

The nailbiting, however, is a terrible flaw and so far outside my self control's scope of influence. By the end, I fear that my fingers will be bony nubs.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment