Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Start of Many Fine Things

I hate to begin as a filthy liar, but I can't stop myself.  The start of this was really a long time ago, but maybe I'm not wholly lying.  Maybe I should have titled this "The Restart".  Okay day one of blog, remain less critical of self.

After about oh....17 years of writing a single story and then publishing it you'd think IT MUST BE MASSIVE.  I say just the effort to pen out, and self edit 6500 words was enough.  But honor thy work or something.  I appreciate it, the editing is the humbling part of my work like "oh yeah I was going to make someone else's eyes bleed...bad author!" /slaps hand

But its there (or rather here).

If you just so happen to be in the business of officially (or unofficially) reviewing such things for blogs, websites or otherwise drop me a line and I'd be happy to work out getting you a review copy.  Otherwise if you're a reader, welcome.  A fellow blogger (which I am a total noob so haze away), welcome.  If you just found me by accident, welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment