Friday, March 11, 2011

To Be Among the Read

So whether or not anyone has figured out that I have this little blog here, here I am.  I must say that I am excited.  I didn't really know where I would be at this point, but I have to share (treat it like a make up for bad Oscars):

Readership is an amazing thing.  So far I have collectively had over 100 people read my stuff, now of those like 70+ of them have presumably read the whole thing.  Referring to Grizzly Future and A Demon in the Knight.  I am amazingly thankful for all of you.  Glad you read, hope you enjoyed.  I have more coming and look forward to treating you again.

The second thing, but caveat first, I realize that in soliciting for business a company will provide back a positive editorial on the basis that it promotes a person thinking its worth the investment in paid for editing.  I value that is an influence.  But detailed commentary that highlights both strength and weakness in a written document is a valuable tool regardless.  And within that web I read something that I am very proud of (in conjunction with the above) is that I am right to share what I do.  I liked my editorial basically and can't wait to round out my book.  

I am humbled.  This is what I always wanted to pursue and here I am with the ability and time to do it.  Here's to more publication!

No comments:

Post a Comment