Wednesday, March 30, 2011

the right place and sign

I want to consider myself a skeptic. A person of unquestioning questionhood, if I may. I like to think logically through situations, the render judgement based on the actual account of things that occurred.

I also, have faith in signs. To say that I wait for them would be an utter lie. I watch only, at least I did. Now the questions are less about is it real, as can it be changed? If I really, really read that right, can I adjust the influence of things enough to have veered away from an otherwise certain fate? Or does it just feel like that, on purpose?

The age old we are the imagination of ourselves...am I also then the projection of at a past point said I would be, and furthermore could I then not be a something plausible future self said I would not? Or is it me creating it, working my own memories over to feel like it wasn't me. Can we fool ourselves so?

It would make an interesting story, but I stick to the easy stuff: fiction.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment